Shop my style♥

Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Beauty & Make-up products ❤


Hi, everyone
Today, i want to share with you what is my recently make-up and beauty products, some products I used more than few years. I just want to share with u guys what I really like, welcome to share your beauty and make-up tips with me, if u have any question, don't hesitate to ask;)
Angel ❤
P.S ★=Highly Recommend, Must-have item


★Mirror from JILLSTUART (more than 3years)
Brushes from CHANEL❤ESTÉE LAUDER❤M.A.C❤MELLIESH




★Mascara from JEALOUSNESS (more than 2years)
Bronzing from M.A.C
Blush from M.A.C
★Pressed Pigment from M.A.C
★Highlighter from CANMAKE (more than year)
Glue from Dolly Wink (more than two years)
Eyebrow pencil from DOLLY WINK
★Base from SOFINA (more than year)
BB Cream from NANOCE ( just for winter season)
Eyeshadow Primer from URBAN DECAY
Eye Cream from ESTÉE LAUDER (more than 2years)
★Concealer from MAYBELLINE & YVES SAINT LAURENT




★Eyeshadow from URBAN DECAY
Pencil Eyeliner from GIORGIO ARMANI
★Liquid Eyeliner from MAJOLICA MAJORCA (more than 6 years)
★Powder from CHANEL (more than 4 years)
★Mini Mirror from CHANEL (more than 2 years)
★Compact from CHANEL
★Eyelash from SPRING HEART
Lip Butter from REVLON
Lip Stick from CHANEL ❤ M.A.C
Lip Balm from JAPAN


Thank you for reading
❤ if you like my blog
xoxo
Angelbirdbb
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Angelbirdbb | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig